Hallelujah!!

Finding God through John

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We Are ALL Bullies!!

I found this great article from a friend on facebook. It talks about religion in all forms but more about the aspect of using our belief's even when we have no God, to lift ourselves up and be better than other people. We often do this subconsciously, but we do it! I am posting the link to this wonderful article not to insult religion or a faith, but to make each of you who read it realize how subtle things you do throughout the day can be and are hurtful to others. As a Christian I am often ashamed to admit my faith because of the HATE campaigns run by so many churches and "religious" people. I do tell people I am Christian and because of my belief in Jesus I am often teased or judged by my family who will happily admit that they have no god. Leaving me feeling like I am the odd one out.

So, all I ask is that you read this article. You think about your life. You mediate or pray or do whatever it is you do and you come to terms with LOVE and placing it dead center in your life. Think about  this LOVE like the Earth and the Sun. The Earth rotates around the Sun, making the Sun the center of our universe. As a human if we can revolve around that one word --LOVE, we will be better in all that we do and we will even have more respect for ourselves.

I'm Christian Unless....

Please read this article. Don't close the window because you don't think you will like the topic. Read it, and when your done, if you get nothing from it then don't look at it again. All I ask is that you read it.

Thanks Everyone! Don't forget to click on my post for the 10th regarding prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Grace

Video from KarmaTube