Hallelujah!!

Finding God through John

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Faith

“Thou has also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.” Psalm 18:35

A Poem

Faith July 8th, 2007 by myself, Marisa Slusarcyk


Tingling flows through me
Signs from Heaven or hell?
The swelling subsided
My eyes begin to well
I pray to the Lord up above
For signs of salvation
Like that of the dove
My children are safe
I thank Him for our release
Now I ask that my anguish may cease
The ghosts from my past
Will torture me less
My Lord who saved me
That awful mess
His chains bound me
The devil held the key
I sit now, in this cold cell
Absorbed in faith
That he will no longer dwell
In my heart is the Lord
Please hear our prayers
Allow us to grow
To make friends who truly care
Stop the pain we all feel
Show us the way
That we may enter your kingdom
Our final day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Grace

Video from KarmaTube