Hallelujah!!

Finding God through John

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Judgement

M't:7:1: Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Lu:6:37: Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

1Co:4:5: Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Though almost all of us know this rule whether we are Christian or not most of us struggle with actually following through with not judging others. A big thing in the media lately has been the gay marriages and certain states allowing it to occur. I believe in the power of the Lord yet I also believe in human rights and human stupidity. I don’t understand how the very folks who sit in a church several times a week can be the first to cast judgement on people whose lifestyle’s aren’t up to their standards. The fact is, we are all sinners. The Bible says we are, the Bible tells us the only one without sin is the Lord himself. So why are we so willing to jump up and hold a sign and curse people to the depths of hell because of the way they live. Science now has found a genetic glitch which is actually thought to be responsible for homosexuality yet we ignore this science and we protest. The Lord does not punish those who have these problems, whether it be an illness or a genetic error. It is not a choice these people make and when it is a CHOICE then yes, I agree it is a sin, but I would never chose to judge that person because I don’t know whats in their heads. Only the Lord knows who is and who is not making a conscious choice. He wants all of His children to be healthy and safe. I may be a Christian, God-loving woman but if my child turns out to be gay I will not try to change him or her and I will not judge him or her. I will love them unconditionally as the Lord has taught and I will pray that He will see that they are deserving of His salvation. The Bible tells us that the only way to heaven is through the belief in Jesus life, death and resurrection. As long as you believe in that YOU WILL BE SAVED!! Now, leave the JUDGEMENT to the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Grace

Video from KarmaTube