Hallelujah!!

Finding God through John

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Healing Through Christ Jesus

Isa:53:5: But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

1Pe:2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

When I first started studying the Bible or the "Word" the words "by His stripes I am healed" were among the first things I learned. I prayed on that daily and although I do still struggle I know that the Lord has bore my sins and that because of His sacrifice I am saved. Faith is a miraculous thing and Kenneth Copeland Ministries allowed me to read and learn the Word through daily devotionals and their TV show Believers Voice of Victory. Check them out and request a monthly magazine which contains many testimonies of Gods works in everyday life through ALL who believe! http://www.kcmcanada.ca/ You can also watch the BVOV broadcast online.

Don't forget to count your blessings each and every day. On the days you don't feel blessed look around and pick at least three things you are grateful for. Gods gifts aren't always obvious until we look but I assure you, they are there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Grace

Video from KarmaTube