Hallelujah!!

Finding God through John

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prayer for July 13

Dear Heavenly Father,
It took me until now to figure out what my prayer for today was because I was distracted by menial things when I should have been focusing that time and effort on my relationship with You. Finally, it hit me that You Lord have been working in me throughout the day teaching me a lesson in patience and not growing angry. You also taught me dear Lord that what I may think is important in the moment has no importance on the spiritual realm and for these things I am thankful Lord Jesus. I realized as I was sitting here singing "Amazing Grace" that this was Your plan for me today. You wanted me to not only sing Your praise but be conscious that I was doing so. Thank you Father God for the many lessons you have taught me through the years and the many that I will learn in my life. I will work harder at keeping my ears and eyes open to Your Word so that I can follow where you lead.
In Jesus name I pray -amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Grace

Video from KarmaTube