Hallelujah!!

Finding God through John

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prayer for July 12

Luke 6:22-23 "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall seperate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven."

To completely understand this we must first realize that the word 'blessed' means you are empowered by the Almighty God himself.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today I thank you for the many blessings You have given me. When I was persecuted you helped me rise, when I was scared you took my fears away and when evil tried to enter into my life Your Word stepped into my mouth and allowed me to say "no" to the ways of evil. Thank you for giving us Your only son so that He could take my sins so that I can enter into your kingdom of Heaven while here on earth and in the eternal life you have so graciously granted each of us who believe.
In Jesus name I pray - Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazing Grace

Video from KarmaTube